JOIN AND RENEW
SCKC uses Meetup.com to handle membership dues, event scheduling, and RSVP's in one system. Annual dues are collected through Meetup and are required for access.
Click below to access Meetup, create a Meetup account if you do not already have one, and follow directions to complete your membership, dues, and waiver process:
- $20/year per individual
- requires annual electronic waiver signature
Note that you must create an individual membership for each member of the household so that we can track who is coming to which events and ensure each participant has signed a waiver
As a member you can:
- Participate in clinics and paddles
- Receive notices of happenings in the Club
- Participate on the Paddle Board (the Club's board of directors) and attend its meetings
- Learn to assist on outings and become a Trip Coordinator
- Support education projects for paddlers and members of the public
- Support advocacy and projects to promote access and conservation
We have an active Facebook group at: www.facebook.com/groups/729846333733441/
Outings organized on Facebook are not official club events.